Our products and who they are for:
- ET Products is a manufacturer of high-quality technology driven fuel additives at competitive prices.
- We own and operate our own manufacturing facility which allows us to build a wide variety of additive packages with a very fast turnaround time from placement of order to delivery. We offer 24-hour shipment time on most orders for fast delivery, and better inventory spend and control for our customers.
- We specialize in creating customized additives designed to work with various fuel streams found throughout the US. Refined fuels throughout the US vary from market to market due to different refinery processes, variable crude sources, renewable fuel blending, climate, and many other factors. We recognize that there is no such thing as a single additive package that can work effectively with all fuels while also remaining cost effective for our customers.
- Our goal is to create a partnership with our customer by offering a premier additive package and providing direct access to our fully trained, industry savvy sales and customer service team members.
- Fuel suppliers who want o maximize their fuel additive effectiveness, spend most effectively, and zero in on their target market are our specialty.
- ET Products continues to be a family owned and operated business that takes pride in its high-quality products and customer loyalty.
- Own and operate two bottling plants providing us full control of production.
- Shipment Tracking to help monitor deliveries.
- No Touch freight deliveries made where you designate.
- Complete in-house lab support with 24-hour turnaround.
- Competitively priced with Best-in-Class products.
- Research Driven
- Proprietary Formulation / Custom blending and packaging
- On-Site Blending/Packaging Facility
- Market Focused
- Customized Treatment Program
ET Products fuel additives have been reformulated to offset the negative effects of Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel (ULSD) caused by the modern refining processes. Our diesel fuel additives offer our customers breakthrough solutions for fuel economy, emissions, power restoration, and compatibility with biodiesel blends. With best-in-class detergents, lubricity, cetane improvers, rust and corrosion inhibitors, fuel stability and winter operability technologies, we make it our business to stay ahead of the times in order to give our customers the most competitive advantage possible.
- Family owned business
- Opened in 1977, one of the first manufacturers and suppliers to the fuel additive industry in the Midwest
- Nationwide presence
- Primary customer bases ranges from owner operators, trucking fleets, fuel jobbers, national truck stop chains, fuel terminals, marinas, manufacturing facilities, etc.
- Service oriented with quick shipment times, custom blends, and internal laboratory services for customers
We offer a very diverse product line including hundreds of different products that utilize differing concentrations of our key components to meet marketing needs, custom programs, and to ensure effectiveness in even the hardest to treat fuels in the North American fuel market. Additionally, we also offer custom blends for fuel suppliers who have specific goals for their premium fuel program. Our key components that we can include in our additive packages include:
: ET Products utilizes proprietary terpolymer anti-gel chemistry designed to maximize operability response in even hard-to-treat fuels while also maintaining low additive handleability for convenient blending of fuels in cold weather.
De-Icer / Moisture Control
: Our moisture control component is both safe to use, and is a highly effective de-icer and moisture control chemistry. We design our moisture control products to prevent build-up of large water tank bottoms by emulsifying moisture and safely moving it through systems. In cold temperatures it will also prevent freezing and ice formation
Wax Anti-Settling Agent (WASA)
: ET Products has been a front runner in creating winter additive packages that include WASA technology that will effectively prevent wax settling even when sustaining cold temperatures that remain below the cloud point of fuel for several days. ET Products offers a variety of different WASA packages.
: Our detergent chemistry utilizes the most effective molecules that are available for diesel fuel to meet the needs of modern engines. Modern engines can be very susceptible to performance hindering deposits in both nozzle tips, and internal moving parts. Our detergents exceed the test requirements of industry standard tests (XUD-9, DW-10B, DW-10C, and HD IDID as tested on a 6.8 litre heavy duty engine)
: Diesel engines use fuel to lubricate the fuel system. Our lubricity additives can meet the additional level of fuel lubricity that major engine manufacturers prefer to be used in their engines, and also meet the levels that the National Council of Weights and Measures (NCWM) specifies in their premium fuel recommendations.
: Increased cetane allows fuel to ignite faster and allows engines to access power from fuel with less work. ET Products offers a wide variety of products with differing levels of cetane boost to meet specific market needs for our customers.
: Fuel stability is a major issue when it comes to extended fuel storage, as well as heats and pressures that fuel is subjected to in modern engine designs. The fuel stability agents that we use can extend the duration that fuel can stay fresh while in storage, and protect from thermal breakdown from heat and pressure.
Gasoline Additive Packages
: We blend gasoline additive that optimize fuel for high performance gasoline engines, as well as marine applications, and standard gasoline engine usage. Our product are designed to offer enhanced performance in both ethanol, and non-ethanol gasolines.
: We offer a variety of gasoline products that are utilized in terminals that are highly effective and cost competitive
– ET Products anti-static products are both cost efficient, and effective with proven testing, and performance data.
to speak to a sales representative and learn more about our products.